Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Countdown... and, Puppy Pictures

Seeing as my journey will actually begin on July 5th, that means today marks the 10 day countdown and I have deemed it appropriate to start my blog. While tasks still remain for me before I leave, they are definitely drawing to a close. My goal for this weekend is to sell my car, which actually seems like it might happen. I likely have two people coming to look at it tomorrow. Things have been going a little bit more slowly because of my twin duties of being my brother's chauffeur and keeping an eye on the new puppy. Not that either is a hardship, but I can't just go into my room and work to the exclusion of all distractions. Never fear, I shall persevere.

The new puppy's name is Chloe, and she is an adorable 8-week-old black lab. I present to you photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment